A NAMTA event in Atlanta, GA, February 13-16, 2015
AMI/USA Refresher Course
Exploration: Re-examining the Adult's Role in the
February 13-16, 2015
- View the Adolescent Workshop Program
- Register at the event Friday, February 13 from 8:30 to 11 a.m., 12:30 to 2 p.m. or 4 to 6 p.m.
- Conference events take place at the Atlanta Marriott Marquis, 265 Peachtree Center Avenue, Atlanta, GA 30303. Click here to verify room availability or call 404-521-0000. Mention Association Montessori International (AMI) to receive the conference rate.
- Additional rooms are available at the Hyatt Regency Atlanta, 265 Peachtree Street NE, Atlanta, Georgia, 30303. Reserve your room online or telephone: 404-577-1234, fax: 404-588-4137.
- Call for Papers: NAMTA invites graduates of the Orientation to Montessori Adolescent Studies to submit an outline for one twenty-minute presentation to be given on Saturday, February 14, 2015, 8-10 p.m. at NAMTA’s adolescent workshop. Please submit your outline by email to email@example.com. Include your name and the year you attended orientation. Deadline for submission is January 15, 2015. Those chosen to present will receive a 50% tuition discount for the adolescent workshop. There will be time for five selections. Presenters will be notified Tuesday, January 20, 2015.
AMI/USA is pleaseed to announce Alison Gopnik, a professor of psychology at the University of California at Berkeley and author of several books including, most recently, The Philosophical Baby, will be the Friday keynote speaker. View the complete AMI/USA program here.
The NAMTA keynote speaker is Dr. R. Keith Sawyer, Morgan Distinguished Professor of Educational Innovation at UNC: Chapel Hill, one of the world’s leading scientific experts on creativity, collaboration, and learning. His latest book is Zig Zag: The Surprising Path to Greater Creativity. Dr. Sawyer will speak Saturday, February 14 2015 on the topic of The Adults Role in Adolescent Creativity, Collaboration, and Discovery.
Contact NAMTA about the adolescent event, firstname.lastname@example.org or 440-834-4011. For information about the AMI/USA Refresher Course visit www. amiusa.org, call 703-746-9919, or email email@example.com.