For 40 years NAMTA has provided schools, teachers and parents vital services.
- Parent-friendly publications and DVDs describing Montessori practice from birth to adulthood.
- Theme-based conferences that bring together superb Montessori trainers with current experts on timely topics ranging from emotional development to math, geography, and social justice.
- Proceedings of conferences available in current and back issues of the NAMTA Journal.
- Up to the minute job listings connecting available teachers with schools and schools with potential hires.
- For research and study a database of 15,000 citations of Montessori courses from 1909 to 2010.
- Summer in depth Montessori intensive studies with 5 weeks devoted to teachers who want to learn more about adolescent/middle school/high school Montessori environments.
Learn more about NAMTA services by clicking a link on the left.